Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Watersdown Mansion of England, 1936


Oh, why hello there. Welcome to the party.
 
 

I hope you're enjoying your time at the Watersdown Mansion. 
But, I must let you know...There's been a murder.


What? Oh, don't blame me. I'm innocent.
 

Am I more convincing from this angle? 
It's my best look on the big screen.


    Truth be told, it was probably one of these people. 
 They all look rather suspicious.

 
 
 But, never mind all that. 
  At the end of this whole affair, I'll still be enjoying my new dress.
  Toodle-oo!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome dress! And thank you for your comment on my blog! It's been really helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful white dress! Might look even better without the sheer skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, the underpart of the skirt was meant to be sheer, but the upper part was just a case of thin fabric. I was wearing a slip, but it was nude and looks funny next to the opaque white of the bodice, huh. Oh well. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me! Have a great day!